If you’re looking for a space to publish your awesome writing and get additional exposure for your travel blog, you’re at the very right place.
All kinds of travellers are welcome to contribute – solo travellers & family travellers, budget & luxury travellers, backpackers, flashpackers… as long as you can provide value to Travel Hacks readers I’m happy to hear from you.
As this blog is called Travel Hacks, let’s keep it focused on related content. Check the points below to get an idea of what kind of content is desirable:
- Practical travel tips – How to pack efficiently, how to book the cheapest flight, airport hacks etc.
- Local tips for travellers – What to see, try, taste in a particular country/city, etc.
- Interesting travel stories
- Original lists
- How to’s and guides – How to travel in a pair and not to kill each other, how to stay on a budget in expensive cities, a guide to budget train travel, etc.
Following points should go without saying, but just to be sure:
- Only original content please. That doesn’t mean you cannot write about a well-known place, only that the article shouldn’t be published anywhere else
- No promotional links in the article. Include relevant links to external sites such as Tripadvisor or Wikipedia, but no selling please
- If you want to include links to relevant articles from your blog, add max 1 link in the post
- Try to include high quality photos. Articles with great photos will have precedence over posts without pictures
- When submitting your article, don’t forget to include a short bio and your profile photo. Links to your blog and social channels (max 3 links) will be added separately (ie they won’t be a part of your bio text).
- No reviews (hotels, restaurants, products). If you’d like to promote your brand, get in touch with me and we’ll figure something out
Eager to contribute?
Drop me a line at meet (at) siminlondon (dot) com
and let’s get this thing rolling!